Wednesday 10 February 2016

MY TIME IN THE AFFAIR- "by Stylo Pantome"

Just when i thought romance stories could bore me when all i kept reading was Boy meets Girl, Falls in love and lives happily or Rich Guy meets woman and fights or falls in love again and it goes on and on and on.....Whew!!!.. well, another complication just landed and it did in the name of STYLO FANTOME...and yes i know its a french name. This author has written many "drop panting"tales. I'd recommend THE KANE TRILOGY but today its all about "MY TIME IN THE AFFAIR". Yes i know the name of the books just brings CHEATING to your mind and romance readers don't do cheaters but it came out just fine i must admit. Once again, this book makes one of the top best in my romance collection.

" I made a conscious decision to cheat on my husband. Now, before you judge me, hear my story. Hear how much i'm like you, how similar my thoughts are to your own. Yes, i'm a horrible person, Yes, i don't deserve forgiveness. Yes bad things happened because of my actions. But, i'm willing to bet that I've done things that maybe, just maybe, you have thought of doing. Maybe just maybe you are not as innocent as you'd like to think. Or maybe i'm not so guilty...."

    Misha never planned on cheating on her husband and even when she did, she couldn't carry it out mainly because she thought of it as a horrible act and felt deeply for her husband and best friend, Micheal. But didn't give it a thought when she met Tal who changed the course of her life and thinking forever.
An extra-ordinary love story of friendship, love, respect and forgiveness.






So i got a suggestion to start posting the downloads of the books i read and i would try to start doing that especially for people who do their reading on their devices.

No comments:

Post a Comment