Friday 29 July 2016

DID YOU STILL WANT TO KNOW GREY'S SIDE?

  SURPRISE! It feels so good to be back again. Sorry on the long break...and No I wasn't away rebuilding my blog or on a pathway to finding myself... lol. Most times you just want to read and enjoy it alone#bookselfishness.
Since GREY by EL JAMES came out, I was itching to have my hands on a copy either hardcopy or as an ebook and I definitely read it finally and it was everything I imagined it to be.
   I knew about Christian Grey's dark and tender side, sadly, there was nothing unexpected. I mean I was expecting something I must have missed while reading the trilogy. GREY was wonderful and you would love the other trilogy even better. For those who haven't read the other trilogies, I have uploaded the four books.

Download RAR file here

No comments:

Post a Comment